Saturday 20 February 2016

The Five Elementangles of Nature: Enigmatic Earth

Hi, Everyone!
So, as usual, before I start, I would recommend you to download the image and zoom in to understand what I am exactly talking about.
A bit about Zentangle:
The Zentangle® Method is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful patterns. It was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. "Zentangle" is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com.

I am back with the fifth and last elementangle, Enigmatic Earth. This Elementangle is my personal favourite. The main message brought out by Enigmatic Earth is LIFE. EVERYTHING, NO matter SMALL or BIG, has LIFE in it. Each tiny insect, bug, plant, flower and organism on Earth has life. So let us dive into the enigmatic world of Enigmatic Earth in….
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
ENIGMATIC EARTH!
The Earth is spherical in shape, as proved by the world famous Portuguese explorer, Ferdinand Magellan. Quite obviously, I couldn’t procure a sphere on my flat piece of paper. So in a stroke of genius, I concluded that I could make a circle at least! So, dear friends, the entire left side of the Elementangle is covered with circles of all shapes and sizes.
Each circle contains a pattern that defines Earth. For instance, we have the Creepy Crawly Circle which is covered in bugs and critters of different kinds. Then there is the circle which looks like a fossil. (Did I mention that it is my favourite thing ever?) There is also a mini earth next to the fossil! The topmost circle has a chrysanthemum type flower with an eye. The eye signifies that everything has life, including plants. (As proved by Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose.)
The right side, on the other hand, has a black and white chequered background, which I personally find extremely attractive. There is a branch with a couple of leaves randomly thrown over this background. I can’t really express much about this Elementangle and leave the rest to your, my beloved reader’s imagination! Go observe Enigmatic Earth, and let the strokes of my pen do all the talking!
Sadly, my series has come to an end…. A condolence Letter to my dead series:
It is with deep personal grief that I announce the tragic death of my beloved series, The Five Elementangles of Nature. All the people who knew about it greatly respected it, and I shall always keep the memory of my writings with it. Accept my most sincere condolences and expressions of wholehearted sympathy with grievous bereavement. May my series rest in peace forever. It will forever be alive in my heart.
Yours Sincerely,
ZenCrazy

I will soon be back with some more exciting stuff! Happy Tangling!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!love the way you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a believer in Eternal Life - life that signifies Earth too. So no condolences from me. Just hearty congratulations for starting something so beautiful AND Finishing it! Someday when you are looking for inspiration you are going to read this series and feel sooo wonderful about having created it! Also, there is absolutely no escaping the 5 elements since everything in the Universe can be broken down to (maybe 'IS BUILT UP OF is a much better way of saying it). So everything in the Universe is built up of the 5 elements hence no matter what other series you work on the elements will somehow pop in just to say hi :) :) Looking forward to more exciting stuff from you! Did I mention your tangles look Divine?

    ReplyDelete